Workshops are designed in consultation with the client and are suitable for all organisations.
To be successful into the future every business must adapt their products and services with emerging trends.
An Emerging Trends workshop is designed to achieve the following:
• Identify the significant emerging trends in your industry
• Assess these trends in terms of how they might impact your consumers
• Develop future opportunities for your organisation
Change is inevitable. Disruptive Change doesn’t have to be.
Future Scenarios expose the imminent disruption on your business horizon.
This disruption is not merely trends. Rather, it is a fundamental shift in the workings of your industry, caused by the changed attitudes, behaviours and needs of your consumers.
A Future Scenarios workshop is designed to achieve the following:
• Identify the sources of future disruption in your industry
• Create unique industry scenarios based on these sources of disruption
• Develop organisational sensitivity to signals of future change
• Design unique plans and innovation for the future of your industry
Creating Your Vision
Future success starts with an informed and motivating vision.
The most effective way to inform your company’s vision is by understanding how your industry could be different in the future.
Drawing upon several foresight methods, this Visioning workshop is designed to achieve the following:
• Re-frame the direction of your purpose and the boundaries of your vision
• Broaden the scope and context in which you view future possibilities
• Create an organisational vision based upon a unique perspective of your industry’s future
Most strategies fail because organisations get the future wrong!
To improve your company’s planning, you first need to improve the way you see the future.
In contrast to the traditional approach to planning which projects forward from the present, Strategic Planning is best done using your industry’s future as the basis for developing future plans.
A Strategic Planning workshop is designed to achieve the following:
• An informed and unique perspective of your industry’s future
• An assessment of the implications and opportunities presented by the future
• A strategic plan and implementation time line based upon the future